FREE Bass Fishing Secrets!

I can't believe he's giving you this bass fishing stuff...

My buddy Dan has just revealed some old bass fishing secrets... and he's giving it away for free.

The only requirement is that you have to be a bass fisherman, and he doesn't want you to share it with too many people.

This stuff is lethal for slamming bass like nobody's business.

Just go here to get it:

http://www.oldschoolbassfishing.com/bassfriends.html

He's only doing this because your on my bass fishing newsletter, and Dan is a good friend of mine.

It's a good thing you're on my list, or you'd never see these deadly techniques...

http://www.oldschoolbassfishing.com/bassfriends.html

Go there now, he's not going to leave this stuff up for long.

Have a good one.

Linden Huckle

fishing for largemouth bass

Old School Bass Fishing Secrets

Friday 26 June 2009

large mouth bass fishing - Spawning Habits

Fishing Largemouth Bass - Spawning Habits

Bass Fishing Weapon



Largemouth bass spawn in the spring. They spawn in the shallows, when the water reaches around 60 degrees. When searching for a spawning location, bass tend to find ones where it is shallow and well protected. Usually within 10 feet of the shore or so, bass will find there spawning area. When fishing largemouth bass be sure to start wishing where the sun hits the shallows the most. The water will be warmer there.

Spotting Nests

When fishing largemouth bass when they are spawning, search in the shallows for their nests. Their nests are usually white or black patches on the bottom. It really all depends on the lake floor itself. Remember to look where there is more sun and about 10 feet out. The bigger largemouth bass will be deeper and usually spawn first.

Baits to Use when Fishing largemouth bass during spawning

The best bait to use are plastic baits, like plastic worms and gitzits (best for when the bass are not striking). Also, good types of baits to use are topwater and spinner baits. When bass are in heavier cover, be sure to use any type of jig bait.

I personally love to take a gitzits bait and use the drop shot rigging. It's a personal preference of mine.

Also, be sure that when you are fishing in heavy cover to weed guard your bait as much as you can. This will save you time, and money as it has caused many anglers to lose their lures.

Fishing largemouth bass during their spawning season is the time to catch them.

I have been fishing since I was like 5. I have read many books and guides for throughout the years, but I always came up short on the line. The largest bass I ever caught was about maybe 3 lbs or so. Until I found the a bass fishing guide. After reading it, I was applying everything I learned and within a couple days I landed in my first hog! It was amazing! I couldn't believe it. Everything I was missing and didn't know, the guide taught me it all.

To Read more tips and how I caught my first hog (with many more that follow), check out http://www.squidoo.com/Largemouth-Bass-Fishing-1

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment