FREE Bass Fishing Secrets!

I can't believe he's giving you this bass fishing stuff...

My buddy Dan has just revealed some old bass fishing secrets... and he's giving it away for free.

The only requirement is that you have to be a bass fisherman, and he doesn't want you to share it with too many people.

This stuff is lethal for slamming bass like nobody's business.

Just go here to get it:

http://www.oldschoolbassfishing.com/bassfriends.html

He's only doing this because your on my bass fishing newsletter, and Dan is a good friend of mine.

It's a good thing you're on my list, or you'd never see these deadly techniques...

http://www.oldschoolbassfishing.com/bassfriends.html

Go there now, he's not going to leave this stuff up for long.

Have a good one.

Linden Huckle

fishing for largemouth bass

Old School Bass Fishing Secrets

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Large mouth bass fishing - EXTREME!

Largemouth Bass Extreme Fishing

Bass Fishing Weapon



Don't let the title fool you. Anytime you are fishing for largemouth its largemouth bass extreme. The feeling of the strike off the top of the lily pads is a feeling not equalled by anything else in existence. I don't care about the size of the fish, the catch is the rush. Of course bigger fish make for more fun but all in all it's all fun when catching the ever so popular largemouth bass.

I have spent many years out at many of my favourite ponds doing what I love doing, largemouth bass extreme fishing. I started as a kid and now that I'm over 40 years old the thrill hasn't lessened at all. I still feel like I did when I was 8 walking out behind my grandfather's pasture to the bass hole. Of course so much has changed since then.

Largemouth bass extreme has moved for me from a closed face reel with 20 pound test on a rod that was stiff as a steel pole. Now I use nothing larger than 6 pound test on an open reel and a rod that I can feel any slightest movement on. The rush is still the same and even more now because I get to see the joy on my kids faces.

We spend a lot of time on big well know lakes these days doing our largemouth bass extreme fishing but it's still a lot of fun to hit some of those hard to get at out of the way spots. Most of those spots don't produce big fish anymore but the numbers are still crazy. Unfortunately many of the great spots have disappeared over the years as well. Like the pond out behind my grandfathers pasture. It was filled and used to develop a few more acres of farmland. Well the one thing they can't take from me is my largemouth bass extreme fishing memories.

Times have changed and there are still plenty of spots to build plenty of great new memories. I don't have grandkids yet but the day that happens I will be sure to have them out on the water and be a first part of their largemouth bass extreme fishing experience.

years and years of largemouth bass extreme fishing has had many rewards for myself. On the lighter side of things I have spent many, many wonderful days with friends and family just having a lot of fun.

On the more serious side I have really studied my techniques and have been able to score some pretty good prizes at many fine tournaments. If you are one of the serious guys that wants to move to tournament status or just be able to brag to your friends then have a look at my site for some great pointers on largemouth bass extreme fishing.



No comments:

Post a Comment